Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 2, part 2

I missed Day 9 so another short posting. I'll need to keep a photo details record as I've realised that when I use macro or scene position settings like sunset, landscape and others the only photo details that appear on the camera display are shutter speeds, focus etc so I have no way to remember how I actually achieved the shot when I look at it later.

10/366 - Comfort Zone
 Oi, Maddy! The car is there to keep it cool not to make a personal napping place for you!

11/366 Fairy Floss Clouds
Taken at 8.05pm as this was roughly the 4th attempt at tricking the auto setting because built in settings like sunset, natural light etc had under or over exposed and I wanted the pink that the clouds were to show in the photo.  5 to 10 minutes can make a lot of difference to the colour of a sunrise or sunset as this was a brighter pink when I started clicking. Photo is natural, no computer corrections done to it, just resizing.


 12/366 Four Fledglings
Remember the previous photo 6 days ago? Well I couldn't see 2 of them then and there's another behind these 3 fluffballs that I could not manage to find a way to get into a photo. They flew off the nest after I took this and their cranky mother zoomed over me and pecked me on the head for taking liberties with her offspring - OUCH!!


Cheers,
Robyn

5 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Love the pictures!!! Ouch is right for that bird to get you!!

Shirlwin said...

Some great shots there Robyn! Love the pink cloud and I know how short a time span one has to capture that.

Robyn G. said...

Great photos Rob :-)
Ouch!! How's your head?

I've updated your link.

helly5 said...

Great photos, esp the one of your cat in the car. They find the most unusual places to sleep! :)

~Laurie~ said...

Photo taking can be dangerous to your health!! LOL - Loving these new photos- Maddy is definitely going vogue for the camera!! I really,really like fledgling photo:)